The new OPTIMA DE LUXE will be the first motor home to be fitted with Hobby caravans’ long-famous “all-inclusive fittings”.
Facts OPTIMA DE LUXE
- “All-inclusive fittings”
- Two end car paintings optional
- Premium rear available
OPTIMA V60 GF
OPTIMA T70 E
The exterior design of the new OPTIMA range has been perfected and provides additional unique design possibilities thanks to rear end painting in slate grey and black metallic as well as matching premium rear.
The distinctive premium rear is available as an option on many models and perfectly complements the OPTIMA design.
PREMIUM rear for white and metallic black end car painting
PREMIUM rear for grey end car painting
Series vehicle white end car painting
Grey end car painting
Metallic black end car painting (with PREMIUM rear option)
THE OPTIMA DE LUXE “ALL-INCLUSIVE FITTINGS”
EX WORKS WITH ALL THE EXTRAS
With the DE LUXE PACKAGE expensive details like a sunroof in the driver’s cabin, a garage door on the driver’s side, pull-out gas cylinder, LED lighting, wheel trims, captain’s chairs, a new Salamander wardrobe and even a roof awning are fitted as standard.
But that’s not all: Even the FIAT CHASSIS PACKAGE and the MULTIMEDIA PACKAGE are part of the OPTIMA DE LUXE‘s standard equipment.
EXTRAS TO A TOTAL VALUE OF MORE THAN 10,000 EUROS INCLUSIVE
- High-quality DE LUXE PACKAGE included
- CHASSIS PACKAGE included
- MULTIMEDIA PACKAGE included
- Extras to a total value of more than 10,000 euros included
DE LUXE PACKAGE
- Sunroof in driver’s cabin adjustable (not upgradeable)
- Driver’s and passenger seat with armrest (captain‘s chair) upholstered in living area fabric.
- REMIS pleat folding system for front and side windows in the driver’s cabin.
- Wide entrance door with windows, double locking, storage compartments and waste bin
- Insect protection for entrance door
- Garage door on driver’s side
- Pull-out gas cylinder
- THULE-OMNISTOR roof awning, exit depth 250 cm (length depends on model)
- Lashing rails and eyelets in the garage
- Salamander wardrobe
- Shoe drawer in entrance area
- Side wardrobes over beds
- LED lighting on entrance handle
- LED ambient lighting (indirect ceiling and wall lighting)
- LED interior lighting in wardrobe
- Septic tank isolated and heated
- 12V/230V sockets in the garage
- Passenger airbag
- Height-adjustable passenger seat
- Electric external mirror, heatable
- FIAT radio antenna integrated into exterior mirror
- Electronic stability programme including ASR, Hillholder and TRACTION+
- Instrument board with chrome rings
- LED daytime running light
- Steering wheel and gear stick with leather finish
- Manual climate control with pollen filter in driver’s cabin
- Pre-installed radio with speakers
- Wheel trims
- Cruise control
- BLAUPUNKT (CD/DVD) navigation system including Reverse camera and parking site database
- Pull-out TV stand for flatscreen including 12V / 230V sockets
- 2 additional speakers in living area
NEW INTERIOR PRODUCTS
THE LOVE IS IN THE DETAIL
The interior of the new OPTIMA DE LUXE has been upgraded for the 2016 season with finely tuned ambient lighting in the ceiling and wall areas as well as the re-designed wardrobe, which is being deployed in numerous models.
In the future all OPTIMA bathrooms will give you the option to dry damp clothing or hand towels on a simple pull-out washing line.
The stylish wardrobe (Salamander leather look) with integrated LED handle decorates the wall in the entrance area
An L-shaped seating area is available as an option for many OPTIMA models, giving the motor home a particularly cosy character.
The removable step between the single bed models gives you even more freedom to move in the already spacious bathroom/living room.
The 12 V and 230 V sockets in the garage allow you to run additional electrical devices in the large garage.
Décor & material combinations
You also have the choice of ash/magnolia and Karelia pine/salamander combinations by way of furniture décor.
Karelia Pine / Salamander
Ashai ash / Magnolia
The decorative bowls in the OPTIMA may fit even more harmoniously into the overall scheme in the coming season.
Standard upholstery “Capri”
The optional long pile carpet and the new PVC floor covering round off the overall picture.
All Hobby motor homes are also getting new, qualitatively improved window systems for the coming season.
The raw material is cast and not extruded. This, together with 3 mm thicker walls, makes them ignificantly more resistant to tension and distortions at high temperatures. Another advantage is improved soundproofing. Meanwhile, a new seal system provides lasting security against invasive damp.
- new design
- better material properties thanks to casting technique
- increased resistance to effects of temperature
- better damp-proofing thanks to new seal system
- better soundproofing and insulation values
THE NEW SUPER-SLIM-TOWER
SLIMMER, HIGHER PERFORMANCE, MORE CAPACITY
In the coming season the OPTIMA T60H, T70 GE, T70 HQ and T70 E will get the new Super-Slim-Tower-fridge, exclusively produced for Hobby This super-slim fridge has even more capacity than its predecessor the Slim Tower, as well as boasting higher performance and taking up even less room. The door also doesn’t open so far into the room and the contents are even more stable. The freezer compartment, with a capacity of 15 litres, is removable as before, and the fridge’s total volume has increased by a good 10 litres to 150 litres. The lift-up cupboard door offers space to store not only 1l bottles and standard Tetrapack cartons, but also larger 1.5l bottles thanks to its heightadjustable
Overall, the space provided for the fridge between floor and ceiling is now used even more effectively. This in turn gives a greater feeling of space in the OPTIMA.
- 150 litre capacity
- Removable freezer compartment
- Four centimetres narrower
- More effective use of space
- Door protrudes less into living area
- More compact storage space for food
- Option to store 1.5 litre, and 1 litre bottles and cartons in the door
- Runs on gas, 230 V or battery power
- High-performance, silent absorber refrigerator
- Electrical battery ignition if gas-powered
- Automatic safety stop to gas supply if flame goes out
- Exclusively available at Hobby
THE NEW TFT CONTROL PANEL
The modern display has a 16-bit colour resolution for symbols and graphics, which means it can display backgrounds and pictograms with far more clarity and dynamism.
The entire technical control system is based on the CI BUS on-board management system developed by Hobby, which is used to control all technical functions and equipment.
The TFT control panel’s control button (JogDial) along with six soft keys under the display allow for easy navigation between menus.
The system is standardised and updateready, making it compatible with future generations of devices. Already up to 15 devices can communicate with the control panel - please follow the manufacturer’s instructions regarding this.
The optional WLAN management allows operation of mobile end devices and so rounds off the system.